meeperBOT V2.0 Axle Pack 2 Front 2 Rear Black
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days within Dubai. Other emirates may take up to 8 business days.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Build a brick-block creation with Lego®, Mega Bloks® and other compatible bricks.o Download the Smart App Controller from the App Store. Connect your BOT.o Drive! Compatible with iPhones and Android phones.
Sometimes axles break. It doesn't mean your bot is totaled. We can send you replacement axles and get you up and running quickly.
- Axle packs come with 2 front and 2 rear axles.
Replacement Instructions for Axles or Wheels:
What you need:
- 1/8" screw driver
- Rigid metal object (ex. Spoon)
- New axles or wheels
Front (Smaller Wheels)
Front Wheels simply pop off the axle and you can replace these with your new Meeper colored wheels or other brick-block vendor wheels. Meeper Wheels fit and look the best with the circles on the spokes of the wheels facing out.
To replace a front axle:
- Pull wheels off horizontally to expose the axles.
- Remove the two screws from the bottom of the BOT with a 1/8” screwdriver.
- Remove the top of chassis.
- Using the 1/8” screwdriver, pry the brick ‘hub’ up to remove it from the chassis.
- Slide axle out of the hub.
- Replace new axles/hubs. Be sure the hubs are snug to the chassis.
- Replace top chassis and screws.
- Replace wheels – the circles on the spokes of the wheels face out.
Rear (Larger Wheels)
The rear wheels fit very tightly on the axles. You might need to use a spoon or a screwdriver to push off the wheels. You can also place the wheel on a raised surface and provide a light tap to the axle to pop it out of the wheel.
The rear axle on the rear motor shaft also fits tightly. Take a small screw driver or a spoon and pry off gently the axle from the motor shaft. When replacing an axle, note that the rear axle is keyed -- meaning the there is a flat surface on the axle insert that lines up with the flat surface on the motor shaft.
Caution:Always be careful when using sharp objects, such as your screwdriver, to pry on axles or hubs.