n+ Mercedes-Benz EQ Formula E Team Silver Arrows eBike - Small
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Beautiful hand polished, brushed aluminium finish is like nothing else on the market, complimented with the best specification including dual batteries and constant variable transmission.
Classic step-through eBike that delivers easy mounting and dismounting, with a striking livery that screams its Mercedes-EQ pedigree – without the price tag.
Size: Small: 1.65m / 5.4ft – 1.75m / 5.7ft tall
Gates Carbon Belt Drive = Lighter, Quieter, Cleaner
3 x the life of a standard chain and low maintenance care.
Handling has been an important consideration in the design of our eBikes•
By mounting the power unit and battery in the centre of the bike, the Mid Drive Torque Sensing power unit delivers 50/50 weight distribution with the total bike weighing a class leading 17kg.
Pedal assist technology
Pedal assist technology senses the torque or power input of the rider and seamlessly matches it with electric motor assistance.
As you pedal harder, the power-assist performs faster. As the rider backs off or stops, the eBike power assistance behaves accordingly.••
Delivers an effortless 504 Wh of power
Producing a 32km/h top speed (limited to 25km in some regions) and range of 60-100kms.•
Hydraulic disc brakes•
Deliver unbelievable stopping power in both dry and wet conditions.
Removable battery pack and quick 3.5 hr charge time•
You simply add or remove the battery via the quick release clamp on the seat. Of course, there is an integrated charging point so that the battery can remain in the eBike at all times.•
- Top Speed: 32km/h (limited to 25km/h in some regions)
- Range: 60-100km (model depending)
- Charge Time: 3.5hrs •
- Weight: 17kg
- Drive: Gates Carbon Drive
- Weight: 20 kg total weight, including dual batteries
- Riders height: Optimized for riders between 165-200 cm tall
- Frame: Aluminium 6061
- Fork: Aluminium 6061
- Paint: Hand Polished Brushed Aluminium
- Gearing: Enviolo constant variable transmission
- Motor: 75 Nm / 250 W mid drive motor
- Drivetrain: Gates CDX Carbon Belt Drive
- Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic Disc brakes
- Tyres: Kenda Puncture Resistant
- Wheels: 700c*35c Lightweight Alloy (Stainless Steel Nipple)
- Top Speed: 25km/h For Most Countries (32km/h in North America) - Limited Due To Country Laws
- Range: 100km (Subject To Ambient Temperature, Rider Mass And Ride Style)
- Battery: Dual 36v/7ah Cells 252wh
- Charger: 36V / 2A universal charger
- Charging Time: 100% recharged in 3.5 hours