Brand: PRO-JECT AUDIO SYSTEMS
Pro-Ject T1 Phono Belt-Drive Turntable with Ortofon OM5E - Gloss Black
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Pro-Ject T1: A New Generation of Turntable
The T1 from Pro-Ject Audio Systems is the first T-Line turntable, aiming to deliver true high-fidelity sound on a limited budget. Boasting premium materials, stylish aesthetics and a rich, lively sound, the extensive development process has ensured that there has been no compromise in the sound performance when achieving such an affordable price. Compared to the base T1-model, the Phono SB version includes a built-in, Pro-Ject designed, high-quality phono MM stage and an electronic speed switch between 33 and 45 RPM.
The stylish CNC-machined plinth, available in High Gloss Black, Satin White or Walnut finish. It features no plastic parts and is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside, therefore avoiding unwanted vibrations within the chassis.
Carrying this philosophy through the design, the glass platter is also a heavy, zero-resonance design. Avoiding the flaws of plastic or lightweight steel alternatives. Finally, the purpose-chosen turntable feet also do a good job of isolating the T1 from ambient vibrations around your hi-fi system.
Pushing Audiophile Design to a new Affordable Level
For the drive system, where most alternative products may use un-regulated DC motors with wide speed fluctuations, the T1 Phono SB features our proven system of an electronically regulated, precision-speed AC motor. The T1 Phono SB also comes with electronic speed switching between 33 and 45 RPM. The result is a low-noise, stable drive system for the turntable.
In the T1-line, the motor drives a belt-system, attached to a newly designed sub-platter, which is mounted into an ultra-precise 0.001mm main bearing with a hardened steel axle and brass bushing – just like our coveted Essential III turntables. Alongside the chosen motor system, the T1 is therefore able to ensure a smooth, anti-resonant rotational platform for the tonearm and cartridge to ride across.
The tonearm on the T1-line is a new model, based on previous Pro-Ject designs. With its straight, 8.6” effective length and stiff aluminium construction, this one-piece tonearm also features low-friction bearings for absolute accuracy in use. Besides the clean and stylish looks, the integrated headshell won‘t cause any additional vibrations either, and is a big improvement over other detachable, screwed-on or glued-on headshells!
Supplied with an Ortofon OM5e Moving Magnet cartridge, featuring an elliptical diamond stylus tip; this is a true hi-fi playback system with no corners cut. The T1 Phono SB is then finished with super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables, purpose-designed by Pro-Ject – not off-the shelf RCA cables. There is also a dust cover for extra protection and a felt mat to protect your records.
- Precision belt-drive with accurately regulated speed stability and electronic 33/45 RPM speed change
- Built-in switchable phono stage - no external phono preamp required
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted-glass platter
- Precision CNC‘d heavy full chassis: NO hollow spaces, NO plastic
- Ortofon OM5e moving magnet pickup
- 8.6-inch highly precise and light aluminium tonearm
- Low friction, vibration free tonearm bearing
- One-piece tonearm design with integrated headshell
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables - purpose designed by Pro-Ject
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Elegant dustcover with adjustable hinges
- Hand-made in Europe
- Speed: 33,45 (electronic speed change)
- Principle: Belt drive
- Speed variance: 33: 0.7% 45: 0.6%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: 0.25% 45: 0.23%
- Platter: Heavy 8mm, blasted-glass platter with felt mat
- Main bearing: Stainless steel/brass
- Signal to noise: 65dB
- Tonearm: 8.6-inch aluminium
- Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
- Overhang: 22.0 mm
- Effective tonearm mass: 8.0 g
- Counterweight for mass: 5 - 10g (pre-mounted)
- Tracking force range: 0 - 50mN (17.5 mN pre-adjusted)
- Outputs: RCA Phono/Line (switchable)
- Included accessories: dustcover, feltmat, high quality Connect it E RCA Phono cable
- Built-in Power Supply: 110 - 240V/50, 60Hz; 15 V DC 800mA
- Power consumption: 4.5 Watt max
- Dimensions: (W) 415 x (H) 100 x (D) 335 mm
- Weight: 3.8 kg net