Brand: PRO-JECT AUDIO SYSTEMS
Pro-Ject RPM 5 Carbon Belt-Drive Turntable W/ 2M Bronze Stylus - Red
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Ingenious styling for audiophile listeners
RPM 5 Carbon utilises a radical concept with a lot of innovations, that originate from its big brother RPM 9 Carbon: A low resonance chassis holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. The acoustically inert platter is made from acrylic. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly
driven using an ultra-precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability. The classy 9“ cc Evo tonearm, which is made from carbon fibre is suitable for any high-quality MM or MC cartridge. A TPE-damped counterweight eliminates unwanted resonances. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price. Its ultra-stylish look is available in 3 exclusive high- gloss finish versions.
- Precision belt drive principle using synchronous motor
- Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
- Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
- Acoustical inert acrylic platter
- 9” cc EVO tonearm made from carbon
- Counterweight with TPE damping
- Adjustable aluminium tip-toe feet
- Available with or without Pick it 2M Silver cartridge
- 3 high-gloss colours (black, red, white)
- Lid available as an option
- Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
- Drive principle: belt drive
- Platter: 300mm MDF
- Mains bearing: stainless steel axle with ceramic ball
- Wow & flutter: 33: +/- 0,12% I 45: +/- 0,10%
- Speed drift: 33: +/- 0,17% I 45: +/- 0,08%
- Signal to noise: 73dB
- Tonearm: 9” cc EVO Carbon
- Effective arm length: 230mm
- Effective arm mass: 8 g
- Overhang: 18mm
- Tracking force: 0 - 25mN
- Included accessories: 15 volts DC / 800 mA power supply
- Power connection: 110/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 5 watt max / < 0.3 watt standby
- Dimensions: 430 x 150 x 323mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 8.0 kg net