Brand: PRO-JECT AUDIO SYSTEMS
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Evo Belt-Drive Turntable with Ortofon 2M Red - Satin Blue
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Time for Evolution.
We have taken our most popular turntable design and improved every aspect of it. The result is an incredibly refined product.
- NEW Heavier steel platter with TPE damping
- NEW Motor suspension with better damping
- NEW Height-adjustable metal feet
- NEW Electronic speed switch
- NEW Satin colours in gorgeous finish
- 8,6” one-piece carbon tonearm
- Pre-adjusted Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- Precision belt drive with electronic speed control
- 8x hand-painted or real walnut veneer MDF chassis
- Semi-symmetrical phono cable with metal connectors
- Gold plated RCA connectors
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
- Nominal speeds: 33/45 r.p.m.. *** 78 r.p.m. optional
- Speed variance: 33: ±0.50% 45: ±0.60%
- Wow and flutter: 33: ±0.17% 45: ±0.15%
- Signal to noise: 68dB
- Effective tonearm mass: 6g
- Effective tonearm length: 8.6 " ( 218.5 mm)
- Overhang: 18,5 mm
- Power consumption: 4 W/ 0 W in Stand-By
- Outboard power supply: 15V / 0 – 0.8 mA DC (set at 0.5 mA), universal power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 415 x 118 x 320 mm, dust cover open 415 x 365 x 405mm
- Weight: 5,6 kg
- Dimensions packaging (W x H x D): 488 x 235 x 393 mm
- Weight incl. packaging: 8.0kg
MM-Cartridge Ortofon 2M Red:
- Frequency range: 20-22.000Hz
- Channel separation: 22dB/1kHz
- Output voltage: 5.5mV
- Recommended load impedance: 47kohms/amplifier connection – MM input
- Compliance/stylus type: 20µm/mN – elliptical
- Recommended tracking force: 17.5mN
- Weight: 7.2g
The new Debut Carbon EVO is supplied with an adjustable acrylic dust cover. Also included is an adapter for 7‘‘ singles, a Connect it E RCA phono cable, and, in addition to the standard drive belt, a round belt for 78 RPM records. You will also find a new, easy to follow, setup guide with all the information you need to correctly set up your new Debut Carbon EVO turntable.