Brand: AUDIO TECHNICA
Audio Technica AT-LP60XUSB Belt-Drive Turntable with Built-in Preamp - Grey
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl's high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer.
- Experience your vinyl's high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Wow And Flutter||Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)|
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio||>50 dB (DIN-B)|
|Output Level||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|Usb Function||PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher) Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above|
|Power Supply Requirements||115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz|
|Dimensions||359.5 mm x 97.5 mm x 373.3 mm|
|Accessories Included||3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable 45 RPM adapter Removable hinged dust cover 1.9 m (|