Torment Tides of Numenera - Day One Edition - Xbox One
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Torment: Tides of Numenera is the highly-anticipated thematic successor to one of the best RPGs of all time - Planescape: Torment. The game has already amassed a dedicated following as shown by it being one of the three most-funded Kickstarter games to date. Bringing back the golden era of RPGs, the game features a deep, thematically satisfying story set in a world unlike any other – Earth a billion years in the future. On top of a thought-provoking narrative and a novel take on turn-based combat, Torment: Tides of Numenera offers hundreds of meaningful, game-changing choices that ensure no playthrough is ever the same.
- A World Unlike Any Other - journey across the Ninth World, a fantastic, original setting, with awe-inspiring visuals, offbeat and unpredictable items to use in and out of battle, and stunning feats of magic.
- A Rich, Personal Narrative - thoughtful and character-driven, the story is epic in feel but deeply personal in substance. The philosophical underpinnings of Torment drive the game both mechanically and narratively.
- Reactivity, Replayability and the Tides - your choices matter, and morality in the Ninth World is not a simple matter of “right” and “wrong”. Torment is a deeply replayable experience that arises naturally from your actions throughout the game.
- A New Take on Combat - plan your way through hand-crafted set-pieces which combine battles with environmental puzzles, social interaction, stealth, and more.
- *Game box
- *Soundtrack CD
- *Torment: Tides of Numenera Traveler's Guide (digital)
- *Printed World Map
- *Mindforged Synthsteel Plating (digital)