Thrustmaster T-GT II Racing Wheel with 3 Pedals for PS5
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Refined and perfected through over 23,000 hours of intense research and development work, the T-GT II has been designed to carry the amazing Force Feedback performance of its predecessor (the T-GT). to new even higher heights. With the T-GT II, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC gamers can experience new levels of precision and durability. Officially licensed for PlayStation 5 and Gran Turismo, the T-GT II racing wheel offers key advantages and realistic sensations in GT Sport thanks to innovative technologies including T-LIN, T-DCC, and especially T-DFB (3D perception of force feedback effects).
- T-AEC-Q: DurabilityTo ensure the highest levels of durability and quality over time, the T-GT II features a completely new electronic design with AEC-Q certified printed circuit boards, from the real-world automotive industry.
- T-DCC: PrecisionDrift management is a must for all drivers who need to carefully control the drift of their vehicle while cornering.
- T-RTF: ResponsivenessThe Real Time Force feedback (T-RTF) system reduces Force Feedback calculation times, allowing an instant response.
- T-LIN: LinearityThe Thrustmaster T-GT II racing wheel ensures perfectly linear Force Feedback effects: the force felt by the user is 100% proportional to the force determined in the game. The behavior of the cars and the conditions of the circuit are faithfully reproduced, with an impressive level of detail.
- T-40VE: VelocityThe 40-watt motor of the T-GT II racing wheel excels with its perfectly linear force feedback and incredible speed (dynamic torque), for everything from long lock-out corners to super-smooth S-bends.