SYNG Cell Alpha Wireless Speaker with Floor Stand
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Syng Cell Alpha - The World's First Triphonic Speaker
Cell Alpha is the world's first Triphonic speaker. Its sound is bigger, richer and clearer than anything you're used to. With Triphonic audio - a future-facing audio technology - it provides a new kind of listening experience: one that's super wide, super deep and immersive. Syng calls it super spatial sound.
One Cell fills your room with the most articulate, spacious sound you've ever heard out of a single speaker. Each Cell you add envelops you further, offering new perspectives and uncovering details you've never heard before, and transforms your space into a fully immersive sound field. You've never listened like this before.
Transforming the relationship between humans and sound
The Cell optimizes the sound in the room by figuring out acoustic problems. It detects the exact location of nearby walls and room corners and uses that information to rotate the sound field toward the center of the room. In a multi-Cell system, each Cell detects the distance and angle of the other Cells to optimize the Triphonic rendering, which includes adjusting levels, delays and sound field orientation. In addition, it uses equalization to compensate for low-frequency room modes.
All of this is made possible with three beamforming microphones that provide the data required for the DSP to perform automatic room equalization, wall proximity and direction detection and multi-Cell geometry calculation. The Triphone - a three-horn, eight-driver system built to project sound then uses its own beamforming to adjust the sound field. With the Syng Space app, you'll have your Cells set up and automatically calibrated to your space in no time.
- Two woofers in opposing configuration
- Three-element, two-way beamforming array
- Three microphones for automatic room equalization and multi-Cell geometry calculation
- Multi-Cell playback in a room via SyFi
- AirPlay 2
- Spotify Connect
- USB Audio in
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) compatible with Syng Cable, coming soon
- 4/5 GHz Simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Bluetooth® Low Energy (LE) for setup, discovery, and tracking of Cells
- Volume control Transport controls Reset
Electrical and Environmental Requirements
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3,000 m)
Syng Space App Compatibility
- iOS 13.0 and higher
- Android coming late 2022
Size and Weight
- Diameter: 11.8 inches (300 mm)
- Height: 12 inches (304 mm)
- Weight: 12.8 lbs (5.8 kg)
- Thread: M30x3.5-6h
Including Modular Floor Stand
- Height: 36.2 inches (919 mm) - 48.4 inches (1230 mm)
- Weight: 29.54 lbs (13.4 kg) - 30.2 lbs (13.7 kg)
In the Box:
- Cell Alpha
- Power cable
- Floor Stand