Brand: PRO-JECT AUDIO SYSTEMS
Pro-Ject Maia S2 Chrome - Stereo Amplifier
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Special Chrome Edition
Compact stereo amplifier with timeless design & future-proof technology!
Our original MaiA was a compact integrated amplifier with ultimate input flexiblity, that avoids compromising the sound quality. It is offering all digital and analogue input options you can dream of combined with an amplifier stage, that delivers outstanding tube-like sound (Flying Mole modules) and a high-class 24bit/192kHz D/A converter stage. Now it is time to introduce our MaiA into our S2 Chrome product line with modern looks, a new all-aluminium chrome case and improved board layout. The astonishing feature-set remains the same as before!
Despite its small size, 9 source devices can be connected simultaneously:
- High-quality phono MM + high output MC preamp
- 3 analogue line level inputs (2x RCA, 1x 3,5mm jack)
- XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz input for computer audio
- Digital coax input (up to 24bit/192kHz)
- 2 Toslink inputs (up to 24bit/96kHz)
- Wireless BT streaming (aptX capable) input with dedicated antenna
The improved case and board layout result in better shielding of electromagnetical interference further improving the already excellent audio performance: No matter which input you choose, a real musical sound with lifelike characteristics is guaranteed.
This stylish amplifier offers low noise and solid output power for audiophile playback in smaller rooms around 25m, when partnered with good-quality speakers. Additionally a subwoofer or another power amplifier can be connected. A headphone 6,3mm connection is also provided. The included remote control makes usage a piece of a cake.
- Selected components
- Chrome surface on aluminium body
- Comes in high quality wooden box
- 2x38 watts @ 4 ohms
- Dual mono design principle
- Inputs: 3x stereo line, 1x phono (RCA), 1x BT (aptX), 2x digital optical, 1x digitial coax, 1x USB
- XMOS asynchronous USB
- DAC: Cirrus Logic CS4344 24bit/192kHz Multi-bit Delta Sigma
- 4th generation BT with aptX capability & antenna
- Phono MM + high output MC input
- Volume control with motor driven potentiometer
- Headphone output
- Variable output for subwoofer or second zone amp
- IR remote included
- Improved all-aluminium case and board layout improve electromagnetical interference
- Power output: 2x 25W / 38W at 8 / 4 ohms
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90dB (IEC -D)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0dB, -0,5dB) (@8 ohm)
- Analogue inputs: 2 pair RCA + 1 x 3,5mm line, 1 phono MM + high output MC (RCA)
- Digital inputs: USB, RCA coax, 2 x Toslink, BT (aptX)
- Speaker connectors: 4mm Ø banana plugs, spades connectors or naked wire
- Headphone output: 6,3mm jack
- Variable output: 3,5mm jack
- Power supply: 20V/3A DC;100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Standby Power consumption: < 0,5 watts
- Dimensions W x H x D: 206 x 38 x 165 (176mm with sockets)
- Weight: 925g without power supply