Brand: HAMA BEADS
Hama Midi 2000 Beads Large Blister Pack 4079
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Includes: Approx. 2,000 beads, 1 fantasy horse pegboard No. 315TR, colour printed design sheet, instructions and ironing paper.
What are Hama Beads?
Hama Beads are small, hollow, melt-together beads that can be used to create wonderful designs and beautiful artwork.
They come in three different size ranges, Midi, Mini and Maxi, and can be enjoyed by all ages, abilities and genders. They are easy to use and can be beneficial in a number of ways.
How to use Hama Beads
The traditional way to use Hama Beads is by placing them one-by-one onto the pegs of a Hama pegboard. Some people make a design in this way, then tip the Hama Beads off the pegboard to reuse and start again.
Other people choose to thread Hama Beads. However, if you would like to keep your design, the Hama Beads can be ironed together. This slightly melts each Hama Bead to the next at one end, so the complete design can be removed from the pegboard as one.
What you will need:
- Hama Beads
- Ironing Paper
- An iron
(Remember, both pegboards and Ironing Paper can be reused.)
- Place Ironing Paper over the completed Hama Beads design
- Apply the iron to the Ironing Paper for a few seconds using smooth, circular movements - never hold the iron completely still
- The colour of the Hama Beads will become more clearly visible through the Ironing Paper as they melt
- Carefully remove the Ironing Paper, but leave the Hama Beads design to cool for a couple of minutes before removing it from the pegboard
- Repeat the process if necessary
- Please refer to user manual for additional details
Hama Midi Beads are recommended for Ages 5+*
*Ironing Hama beads must always be done by an adult.