Tenzi Itzi [Card Game]
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Delivery 2-8 business days
Orders are delivered within 2-8 business days Spend AED 200 and more and receive free delivery on all items.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Quick, name a drink with bubbles that starts with “C.” If you said, “Coke”, “Champagne”, or “CoIa,” you pretty much know how to play. ITZI is super-simple to learn, and super-fast to play! Be the first to match the right letter cards to the right clue cards. Plus, there are lots of ways to play with fun, colorful twists. ITZI… It’z simple! It’z fast! It’z letters! It’z laughs!
• Contains 120 ITZI Cards & 75 Letter Cards
• Ages 8 to 98
• 2 to 8 Players
Rules for ITZI
ITZI is all about speed! Be the first to get rid of all five of your letter cards.
Everyone is dealt five letter cards. Players should look at BOTH sides of their letter cards and can either hold their cards in their hands or lay them out on the table.
Place the stack of ITZI cards in the center.
1. Someone flips over the top ITZI card and puts it in the center for all to read. (Or someone can read it out loud.)
2. Players quickly look at their letter cards (both front and back) and call out a word that answers the ITZI card and that starts with one of their letters. For example, let’s say the ITZI card reads, “It’z an animal.” If a player has a letter card with a “K” on it, they could call out “kangaroo” and at the same time smack down that letter card on top of the ITZI card.
(They also could have used the other letters on the card and said, “Tiger!” or “Iguana!” or “Newt!”.)
3. The first player to call out a correct answer and smack down his/her letter card gets to discard it.
4. A new ITZI card is flipped over and play continues.
5. The first player to get rid of all five of his/her letter cards wins the game!
BY THE WAY…
The letter you use must be the first letter of your answer. For example, if the ITZI card reads, “It’z a breed of dog” and you answer, “Golden Retriever” you must slap down the letter “G” (not “R”). Or if the card reads, “It’z a drink with bubbles” and you answer “Root Beer” you must slap down an “R.”
If a player calls out a wrong answer, they have to take back their letter card, and they also have to take an additional letter card as a penalty.
We like to play where the winner of the previous game gets to read the ITZI cards for the next game. (They are not an active player when they are the reader.)