Citron Stainless Steel Insulated Food Jar 400ml - Olive Green
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Meals can be complicated, but meal storing doesn't have to. Citron's 400ml thermos adds simplicity to all your meal preps. Thanks to its leak-proof lid, it vacuum-seals the food inside keeping meals both at warm or cold temperatures. It's the perfect thermos food jar for adults or older kids to take to work or school and enjoy the food as if it was freshly made.
- Vacuum-insulated with a triple wall to maintain food at temperature
- Food stays warm for 6h and cold for 7h Keeps the lunch bag dry and clean with its leakproof seal
- Stays dry and cool on the outside, no matter how hot or cold its contents
- Made of food-grade 304 stainless steel for long-lasting use Designed with sustainable materials
- Made without toxic materials (free of BPA, Phthalates and Lead)
- Lid opens vertically without the need to twist, making it easy for small hands.
- Divided by a separator for food portions
- Designed with a safety lock and a carrying handle
- Suitable for kids 18months
- Lined with removable silicone lid for ease of washing
- Holds up to 400ml of food
- Dimensions: D15.1*H7.6cm
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, after removing silicone lining
- Leave it to air-dry overnight
- Fill with hot water for 5 minutes and rinse before storing warm food
- Not freezer safe
- Not microwaveable