Brand: PRO-JECT AUDIO SYSTEMS
Pro-Ject Classic SB Superpack Belt-Drive Turntable with Ortofon Quintet Red - Walnut
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Sub-chassis turntable with 9-inch carbon/alu sandwich tonearm
The Classic SB Superpack offers classic look and innovative high-end technology
This turntable makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50’s and 60’s. It uses a compact simple and elegant form factor. The Classic SB Superpack incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low noise AC motor with an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability. The Classic SB Superpack convinces with high precision dynamics and its rich details. For improved comfort an electronic speed change was built in, which lets you switch from 33 to 45 rpm (and vice versa) with the push of a button. Advanced technology is used for decoupling and the completely new designed tonearm.
- Ortofon Quintet Red cartridge pre-installed
- Electronic speedcontrol (33/45 rpm)
- Premium-quality Clamp it record clamp included
- Leather mat included
- Belt drive with electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- Height adjustable decoupling feet
- Precision balanced TPE*-damped aluminium-platter
- Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE* suspension
- 9-inch carbon/aluminium tonearm with MM & MC capability
- Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
- Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
- Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top & side)
- Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
- TPE damped counterweight
- Dustcover included
- Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Drive principle: Belt Drive
- Platter: 300 mm aluminium
- Mains bearing: Stainless Steel
- Wow & flutter: 33: ±0.10 % 45: ±0.09 %
- Speed variance: 33: ±0.13 % 45: ±0.10 %
- Signal to noise: 70dB
- Tonearm: 9-inch carbon/aluminium sandwich tonearm
- Effective arm length: 230 mm
- Effective arm mass: 13.5 g
- Overhang: 18 mm
- Tracking force: 10 - 30mN
- Included accessories: 15 volts DC / 0.8A power supply, dust cover
- Power connection: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 5 watt max / <0.5 watt standby
- Dimensions: (W) 462 x (H) 131 x (D) 351 mm (lid closed)
- Weight: 10.5 kg net