Aladdin Naito Chilled Thermavac Stainless Steel Water Bottle 550ml Lotus Navy
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
- Exclusive Chilled Water Bottle: This unique Aladdin X Naito line, created in cooperation with Berlin-based Japanese artist and designer Naito, inspires and motivates you to stay hydrated without compromising in our urban on-the-go environment. Thanks to the double wall Thermavac vacuum isolation, this innovative water bottle keeps water cool for 9 hours, allowing you to stay hydrated throughout the day without using single-use plastics and in style.
- Sustainable and Safe: EU tested safe reusable water bottle that is made with durable no-rust stainless steel. BPA FREE.
- Lightweight and Leakproof: Lightweight water container with a leakproof top and a smooth drinking spout to enjoy cool water without spilling a drop.
- Easy to Clean: This product is made to be easy to clean. This stainless steel water bottle is dishwasher safe, but only on the top rack.
- Sustain Promise: For the sake of both you and the environment. The Aladdin Sustain Promise is included with every Aladdin product. As a result, your new product is guaranteed to be innovative, high-quality, and socially responsible. Ethically created in our factories in accordance with a code of conduct that values the materials, people, and environment while conserving natural resources and energy.