De'Longhi Primadonna Soul Fully Automatic Coffee Machine - Metal Black
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
With the new De’Longhi PrimaDonna Soul, you can taste the true aroma of your favourite beans. Thanks to the innovative Bean Adapt Technology, the machine easily sets the specific grinding size and brewing parameters so to execute a tailor-made coffee extraction based on the beans you choose and deliver all their aroma straight to your cup.
- Bean Adapt Technology to personalize the machine settings according to your beans
- Creamy, dense, long-lasting milk foam at perfect temperature with the automatic LatteCrema system.
- Up to 21 beverages at the touch of a button
- 3-Inch full touch TFT color display and connectivity with the coffee link App for maximum interaction
Pump Pressure: 19 bar
Beans Container Capacity: 500 grams
Water Container Capacity: 2.2 L
Energy Class: A
Max Cup Height: 140 (mm)
Input Power: 1450 Watts
Dimensions: 262 x 485 x 390 (W x D x H) (mm)
Weight: 13 Kgs
- Do not use solvents, abrasive detergents or alcohol to clean the coffee machine.
- Do not use metal objects to remove encrustations or coffee deposits as they could scratch metal or plastic surfaces.
- Should the machine remain idle for more than a week, it is advisable to carry out a rinse cycle before preparing any beverages.
- Never immerse the coffee maker in water when cleaning: it is an electrical appliance.
- Before commencing any cleaning operation on the outside of the machine, turn it off, unplug it from the mains socket and wait for it to cool down.