Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses. Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return. Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
- Returning items include Boo
- the item stealing ghost
- and the Feather
- which gives you a high jump in battle mode.
- Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc
- Inkling Girl & Inkling Boy from Splatoon
- King Boo
- Dry Bones
- and Bowser Jr. join the roster!
- Race your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8
- only on Nintendo Switch!
- Play your friends in local wireless multiplayer with up to 8 players.
- Play on the go with handheld mode and play anytime
- Race as every character on every track from the Wii U version
- including DLC characters and tracks.
- Pop some balloons in the revamped Battle mode
- complete with Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast.
- Battle on new courses
- like Urchin Underpass and Battle Stadium
- or returning ones
- such as GCN Luigi's Mansion and SNES Battle Course 1.
- Three new vehicles have been added
- two are even inspired by Splatoon
- Carry two items at the same time
- Drive through in 1080p HD quality in TV mode