Bravely Default II - Nintendo Switch
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days within Dubai. Other emirates may take up to 8 business days.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Join the Heroes of Light on their grand quest to restore balance to the world in BRAVELY DEFAULT II for Nintendo Switch!
Lead your party on a journey through five kingdoms as you seek to return the Crystals to their rightful home. Use Asterisks to unlock jobs and abilities that will allow you to take on all manner of monsters, and be sure to use the Brave and Default commands to manage the delicate balance of risk and reward!
The world is in crisis. Floods, rising temperatures, nature gone out of control – the theft of the Crystals threatens all living things. There is hope, however, in the form of the Heroes of Light: four fabled warriors who can bring the elements back into balance.
Follow our protagonist Seth, as well as his companions Gloria, Elvis and Adelle, as they travel across the vibrant land of Excillant. Harness their combined powers to defeat the fiends who stole the Crystals, and quell the chaos that threatens to tear the realm asunder!
- Travel across the world with your band of heroes, defeating foes to earn precious experience points, money and other useful items as you explore dungeons, towns and much, much more. If you’re ever lost while out exploring, head for the yellow marker on the world map to press ahead with your adventure.
- Now it’s your turn - Spotted an enemy while out and about? Simply approach them to engage in combat! Every ally and enemy will attack in turn, giving you time to figure out the right move to seize victory. Be sure to pick your battles, though, and be aware that stronger opponents may chase after you. What’s more, if they manage to attack you from behind, they’ll start the fight with some special bonuses!
- Using Brave and Default - Along with an assortment of different attacks, skills and spells, all party members have access to two very special commands: Brave and Default. These actions allow you to accumulate or spend your Brave Points (BP), with each point allowing you to perform one action during your turn. Use Brave to throw yourself into the fray and deliver a flurry of decisive blows, or stick with Default to give yourself time to safely build up for an all-out attack.
- Brave - Selecting the Brave command expends one BP, and allows a character to take an additional action during a subsequent turn, up to a maximum of four. Use the Brave command to finish off a weakened enemy, or to recover your party’s health after a devastating attack.
- Default - Selecting the Default command grants you one BP, and causes the character using it to adopt a defensive stance for the rest of their turn. As such, it’s great for both accumulating BP and defending against offensive onslaughts.
- Managing your BP is key to becoming an unbeatable force on the battlefield, so don’t get reckless. Be sure to save up some extra BP before launching into that huge attack, or you could end up in the red – and unable to do anything the following turn!
- Finding the perfect job - While recovering the Crystals is the main objective of their quest, Seth and his friends are also on the hunt for Asterisks – magical objects that grant the user special skills and abilities. They’re currently in the possession of an array of evil individuals determined to stand in the party’s way. It’s up to you to defeat them and wrest the Asterisks from their control! Once acquired, you can unlock the power of an Asterisk to take on the associated job. Party members can have both a Main Job and a Sub Job, allowing you to create a unique blend of talents to use in the heat of battle. Bear in mind that the more experienced a character becomes in a job, the more benefits that job will provide. Be sure to try out as many as possible!
- Somewhere beyond the sea - Want to level up your party when you’re not playing? Expeditions allow you to head off across the open ocean while your Nintendo Switch is in Sleep Mode. A successful voyage will reap benefits such as items that grant you extra HP, EXP and Job Points. Connecting to the internet will also allow your heroes to meet up with other seafarers, potentially earning even more precious loot in the process!
- Fancy a game? - Saving the world really takes it out of you, and sometimes you just need a break. Luckily, you can relax with B ‘n’ D, Excillant’s favourite pastime! Simply talk to anyone with a card icon above their head to begin a round of this game of tactical territorial back-and-forth!
|Technology||Unreal Engine 4|
|Supported Hardware Accessories||Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (Supported)|