Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controllers Splatoon 2 Edition (Pair)
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
The right Joy-Con Controller includes an NFC touchpoint to unlock amiibo functionality.
This set includes two grey Joy-Con Controllers (Left and Right) and two black Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Straps.
- The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip. They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games. Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyroscope motion sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
- But there’s more! Imagine the Joy-Con is a glass containing ice cubes. With HD rumble, when you move and tilt the Joy-Con you can feel the ice cubes clanking around. HD rumble feels so realistic that you can even tell how many cubes there are, almost as if you’re actually holding a glass in your hand! The HD rumble function included in the Joy-Con creates an immersive gameplay experience that isn’t possible with images and sounds alone.
- The IR Motion Camera in Joy-Con (R) can detect the shape, movement and distance of objects captured by the camera. For example, it can recognise the shape of players' hands, such as when you make a rock, paper or scissors. With this feature, there are more gameplay possibilities than ever!
- You can also use amiibo on your Nintendo Switch by tapping them to the NFC touchpoint on the right Joy-Con Controller, or the NFC touchpoint on the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- Up to eight controllers can be connected to a single console via Bluetooth wireless communication at any one time – this can be any combination of Joy-Con controllers and other controllers such as the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately).
- Joy-Con controllers can last for up to 20 hours on a single charge. Re-connect the Joy-Con controllers to the console in order to recharge them, or you can also charge them by connecting to the Nintendo Switch Charging Grip.