Brand: PRO-JECT AUDIO SYSTEMS
Pro-Ject Speaker Box 10 S2 Eucalyptus
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Speaker Box 10 S2 is a perfect compromise between size and sound. They are compact enough to fit any living room but still offer audiophile and room filling sonics. Cristal clear highs for thrilling details are reproduced by the 25 mm silkdome tweeter. Lush and engaging mids coupled with powerful and punchy bass are sure to keep your toes tapping. The big sound stage and realistic imaging will surprise many listeners. The Speaker Box 10 S2 is manufactured only with the highest quality materials and to 100% in Europe.
The real wood chassis is available in three different finishes. The elegant walnut, eucalyptus and rosewood housings are sure to blend into any interior and attract many looks. The Speaker Box 10 S2 comes with high quality spikes to decouple the loudspeaker from the floor. A special, very resistant and ecofriendly glue has been used to hold the cabin together and to avoid any leakage.
Speaker Box 10 S2 combines class leading sound with a comfortable size and elegant aesthetics.
- Audiophile 2.5-way design
- Rear-ported bass-reflex cabinet
- Sophisticated internal bracing
- Ultra stiff non resonating MDF cabinet
- Audiophile direct-wired crossover - no PCB!
- Lead free solder
- Ecofriendly glue from Kleiberit
- Real wood finishes in 3 options
- Two high gloss finishes available
- Acoustically transparent front cover with magnetic attachment
- Gold-plated speaker terminal (single-wired)
- Handmade in Europe
- Sensitivity: 86 dB (@ 1W/ 1m)
- Recommended amplifier power: 10 - 150 Watts
- Tweeter: 25 mm silk dome tweeter
- Woofer: 2 x 5 inch plycone midrange/woofer
- Cabinet material: MDF (Ø 19mm per side)
- Frequency response: 50 – 20.000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Input: Single-wire dual binding posts
- Dimensions: (W) 140 x (H) 898 x (D) 195 mm
- Weight: 12.7 kg