Derwent Graphic Medium Drawing Pencils (Set of 12)
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Derwent Graphic Pencils are high quality, artists graphite pencils which have a great range from ultra hard 9H - soft, smudgy 9B. For a blacker line see the Derwent Onyx range.This great set includes 12 high quality Derwent Graphic Medium Pencils, soft graphite pencils ranging from the fine point of an H, to a smudgy and soft 6B. This selection is perfect for expressive sketching and portraiture. The range of pencils provides you with the perfect tools to start shading and creating texture.
The glossy black barrels of the pencils have a helpful orange angled stripe to easily identify the range of pencil for use, allowing any artist to quickly switch between pencils to create detailed effects. These pencils are a popular choice and are widely used by designers, artists and illustrators.
- Contains Derwent Graphic Pencils 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, Hb, F, H, 2H, 3H, 4H
- Derwent Graphic Pencils Tin Of 12 Medium Grades, Make A Tonal Swatch For Each Of The Graphic Degrees On A Strip Of Card For Easy Tonal Comparison.
- Contained Within A Handy Storage Tin.For Quick And Effective Backgrounds, Use A Craft Knife To Scrape Graphite From The Tip Of The Pencil And Then Rub It Into The Paper With A Paper Stump.
- Ideal For Expressive Sketches And Portraiture.Very Hard Graphic Pencils (E.G. 9H), Can Be Used In A Similar Way To An Indenting Tool, Particularly Good For Adding Detail To The Iris Of An Eye.
- To Lift Highlights Or Neaten Edges Use An Eraser Shield And Battery Eraser.Use A Derwent Eraser Pencil And Brush To Gently Brush Debris Off Your Paper/Drawing.Use Small Circular Strokes To Create Texture In Your Shadindon't Throw Away Stubs Of Paper Stumps As These Can Be Used For Soft, Fine Shading.