Dynaflex Pblx Body Bands Weight 80-120 lbs
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
The Heavy Duty Full-Body Resistance Band is an effective way to strengthen and tone your lower body. Can be used for p ull-up assistance, powerlifting, CrossFit, body stretching, or taking your resistance training to the next level.
- A Completely Custom Workout: You can incorporate the band into a number of different workouts and even use them in place of some weighted exercises. A great band to use for stretching & warm ups or even to assist on pull-ups if you are close to getting over the bar but can not quite make it up on your own.
- Physical Therapy: It provides a slight amount of resistance for physical therapy to help with mobility. I preferred this band for partner workouts, but it can be used for a ton of different exercises.
- Lightweight and Portable: train bands are also effective when used alone in the gym. just carry in bag take it along with you to wherever the destination is. Bands are more effective for gaining muscle without the risk of dropping a heavy dumbbells on your foot or accidentally crushing your fingers whilst stacking/removing weight plates
- Highest Quality: The material of the Resistance tapes is a special natural latex that is particularly elastic and odorless. This means that the material is subject to a very high level of stress - ideally suited for use in sports and therapy.
- Cleaning: Band is easy to clean. Although it is not really necessary unless sweat drips on them. I sprayed them down with some all-purpose antibacterial cleanser and it was sufficient. The amount of dirt and dust that sticks to them is negligible.