Monbento Element Food Jar Iso Silver 650ml
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
- Product dimensions : 12.7 x 13.4 cm/ w 5 x h 5.3 inch
- Capacity : 0.55 L / 18.6 floz
- Weight : 384 g / 0.8 lbs
- 1 lid (PP)
- 1 container (316 Stainless steel)
- 1 seal (Silicone)
- Warm up/cool down the container beforehand: fill with boiling/cold water, close the lid and leave for 30 seconds at least. Then push the steam release first before opening the lid and emptying out.
- Fill the bento box with very hot/cold dish. Should it be reheated before being placed in the container, prefer the use of a saucepan to the microwave for a more homogeneous temperature and result.
- Fill the container completely: the insulating efficiency is best when the container is full.
- Close the lid quickly and tight after filling container: to limit heat/coldness loss.
- Do not open the bento box before your meal: every opening causes a heat/coldness loss.
- Favor food with small pieces to big chunks.
- Store your bento box at room temperature (21°C – 69,8°F minimum) to keep your food warm/in a cool place (15°C – 59°F maximum) to keep your food cold.
- Mix the food before tasting to ensure a homogeneous temperature.