Brand: PRO-JECT AUDIO SYSTEMS
Pro-Ject Xtension 9 Evo Quintet Belt-Drive Turntable - Piano Black
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Superlative vinyl performance from a compact luxurious turntable/arm configuration!
Xtension 9 Evolution incorporates all our turntable design experience from more than 20 years in a slim-line size to fit standard audio racks. Xtension 9 chassis is made from MDF filled with metal granulate, that gives high mass and is non-resonant. Magnetic feet, which decouple the main plinth from its base, are combined with a weighty 16 kg total turntable mass. With these two magnets located in the feet, the turntable is practically floating. The result is a unique combination of 'mass loaded' and 'floating turntable' design principles. Instead of pure metal for the main platter, we've found a perfect alloy which we damped on with thermo plastic elastomers (TPE). Additional we've placed recycled Vinyl records on top (which act as a perfect mat) and bake this 'sandwich' before precision balancing it. The final product subsequently benefits from a wonderfully resonance-free, heavy platter, that runs ultra-silently on an inverted ceramic ball bearing with magnetic suspension. The Xtension 9 Evolution includes a top-class high-end tonearm 9" Evolution.
The turntable comes either with or without a pre-adjusted cartridge in the Xtension 9 Evolution SuperPack. It comes standard with the premium tonearm cable 5pin > RCA cable. For an optimal connection to the Phono Box RS or RS2, the symmetrical premium tonearm cable 5pin > XLR is available separately. Phono Box RS and RS2 offer balanced phono inputs, what guarantees superior results in high-end vinyl reproduction with a balanced signal source.
- Heavy 16 kg belt drive turntable
- Mass loaded magnetic floating sub chassis
- Precision balanced sandwich-platter
- Inverted ceramic ball bearing with magnetic support
- Heavy weight record clamp
- Heavy MDF chassis with high mass
- Electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- Tonearm 9cc Evolution made from carbon fibre
- Inverted tonearm bearings (ABEC 7 quality)
- Finish options: mahogany, olive, walnut, eucalyptus, palisander, HG piano black, HG red, HG white
- Speed: 33 / 45 rpm (electronic speed change)
- Acrylic dust cover: yes
- Pro-Ject phono cable included: Connect it E,1.23m
- Aluminium feet: Magnetic supported & TPE damped
- Turntable main bearing damping: heavy weight metal block
- Max. speed variance: ±0,09%
- Max. wow and flutter: ±0,1%
- Rumble: 73dB
- Platter weight/diameter: 5,4 kg/300mm
- Platter puck weight: 800gr
- Effective arm length/overhang: 230mm/18mm
- Effective tonearm mass: 8,5g
- Tracking force range: 0-25mN
- Cartridge weight range from: 4 - 14g
- External power supply: 220-240V/50Hz / 15V/1600mA DC
- Power consumption: 4W (max.) / < 1 watt standby
- Dimensions: WxHxD 465 x 185 x 350 mm lid closed