Brand: PRO-JECT AUDIO SYSTEMS
Pro-Ject X2 Belt-Drive Turntable with Pick it 2M Silver - Walnut
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Luxurious turntable configuration
In 1991 Pro-Ject started a revolution in HiFi with the introduction of the Pro-Ject 1 turntable. A new high-end, low budget turntable at the time when CD was king. Against all odds, we were creating interest in analogue audio at a time when others were turning their backs, and the success was down to three critical philosophies:
– Simple yet technically correct design
– High-quality valuable materials
– Fully handcrafted, expert engineers, made in the EU
This turntable design, with our underlying core philosophy and dedication to quality music performance, has all the high-end aspects built in that really take vinyl listening to the ultimate heights. But as is the way in hi-fi many people still wanted more. They were willing to invest more, because this is how much they fell in love with their newfound passion. It is hard to improve on such a well performing turntable, but there are ways to do it. It was not time to reinvent the wheel, because the core engineering on the P1, or now the X1, already was and still is perfect. Instead we improved on the technologies that had previously been established:
– The raw materials used in production are of a much higher quality but also more difficult to source.
– The selected components are bigger, heavier, more massive and robust for improved performance and greater build quality.
Not many companies are willing to go this extra mile, because it is a hard step to take and – as always – needs to be carefully balanced with cost vs. reward. Making the wrong decisions can lead to diminishing returns fast.
We want the X2 to lift the incredibly high standards, as set by its smaller brother the X1, to new limits. The X2 is made for those who take great joy in the fine details, the build-quality, the high-grade materials and even more audio performance.
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
- Electronically regulated precision motor with improved damping construction for the least amount of vibration and noise
- Sub-platter with extremely low 0.001mm bearing tolerances
- Stainless steel platter-bearing with soft bronze bushing and teflon mirrors for lowest rumble and noise, and a stable, accurate speed transmission
- 9-inch one-piece tonearm tube with best internal damping by the ultra rigid carbon/alu sandwich construction
- TPE damped counterweight reduces arm-cartridge resonances by 50%
- Azimuth and VTA adjustement
- Pick it 2M Silver super fast, super precise MM cartridge with silver coils
- Resonance free, 2 kg heavy acryl platter
- Heavy, 50mm thick, highest quality CNC‘d MDF chassis
- Luxury 8 layers of painting and hand-polished finish or real-wood, satin-waxed veneer
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables - purpose designed by Pro-Ject
- Hight adjustable, alu machined, vibration absorbing feet
- Handmade in Europe
- Speed: 33, 45, 78 (electronic speed change)
- Principle: Belt Drive
- Platter: 30mm thick acryl, 2 kg heavy acryl
- Main bearing: Stainless steel
- Speed variance: 33: +/-0,25%; 45: +/-0,20%
- Wow & flutter: 33: +/-0,12%; 45: +/-0,10%
- Signal to Noise: 70 dB
- Tonearm: 9-inch carbon/aluminium sandwich tonearm
- Effective arm length: 9-inch/230 mm
- Effective tone arm mass: 13.5 g
- Overhang: 18.0 mm
- Tracking force range: 0 - 30mN (18mN recommended for Pick it 2M Silver)
- Included accessory: 15V DC / 800 mA power supply, dust cover, Connect it E Phono RCA cable, felt mat
- Power consumption: 4.5 W max / 0.3 W standby
- Dimensions: (W) 460 x (H) 150 x (D) 340 mm (lid closed)
- Weight: 10 kg net