Brand: PRO-JECT AUDIO SYSTEMS
Pro-Ject Debut Pro Belt-Drive Turntable W/ Pick It Pro - Satin Black
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
The Debut PRO brings an absolutely new design to Pro-Ject turntables. The audiophile turntable is convincing in all respects – not only visually, but more importantly also in terms of sound. The old technology has made a comeback and is here to stay. The Debut PRO is a milestone for the next decades: A cult product that celebrates the great success of analogue music reproduction and the joy of stereo hi-fidelity in your home. The Pro-Ject 1 and its successor, the Debut series, revolutionized listening to music. These products brought back the love of analogue playback devices – a turning point for the vinyl industry.
Pick it PRO: We have always been looking for the best price/performance ratio, with perfect manufacturing quality and „Made in Europe“. For this reason, we decided to work with Ortofon to develop a unique range of cartridges. Thanks to the excellent manufacturing skills of Ortofon we were able to produce a very special cartridge: The Pick it PRO.
Cartridges are electromechanical transducers, where mechanical energy is transformed into an electrical signal. The real difference in sound happens here. The turntable itself should be as neutral as possible. The colour and life of the music come from the cartridge. We, therefore, designed our new Pick it PRO that delivers a more lively and robust sound and convinces with its wide dynamic range.
- Debut PRO
- NEW pre-adjusted Pick it PRO cartridge*
- NEW 8.6” one-piece carbon-aluminium tonearm
- NEW precision aluminium platter with TPE damping
- NEW fully adjustable VTA
- NEW nickel-plated aluminum bearing block
- Motor suspension with better damping
- Height-adjustable metal feet
- Electronic speed switch
- Precision belt drive with electronic speed control
- 8x hand-painted MDF chassis
- Premium semi-symmetrical phono cable
- Gold plated RCA connectors
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
- Pick it PRO Audiophile MM cartridge
- Moving Magnet principle
- High fidelity
- Very detailed with low distortion
- Exceptionally lively & robust
- Convinces with high a dynamic range
- Simple and fast mounting
- 1/2 inch mounting standard
- Threaded holes for simple mouting without nuts
- New transparent design
- Speed: 33, 45/(78) (electronic speed change)
- Drive principle: belt drive with electronic speed control
- Platter: 300mm, die cast aluminium platter with TPE damping and felt mat
- Platter bearing: high precision stainless steel axle in bronze Bushing
- Wow & flutter: 33: +/-0,16%; 45: +/-0.14%
- Speed drift: 33: +/-0,40%; 45: +/-0.50%
- Signal to noise: 68dB
- Tonearm: 8.6” one-piece carbon-aluminium tonearm
- Effective arm length/mass: 218.5 mm / 10.0 g
- Overhang: 18.5mm
- Included accessories: 15V DC / 0.8A power supply, dust cover, 78 RPM round belt, 7‘‘ single adapter
- Power consumption: 4W / 0W standby
- Dimensions: 415 x 113 x 320mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 6 kg net
- Cartridge principle: MM (Moving-Magnet)
- Output voltage at 1 kHz: 4 mV
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 22dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz: 70 μm
- Frequency response: 20 - 20 000 Hz +/- 2dB
- Stylus type: Elliptical; Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/18 μm
- Tracking force, range: 1,8 - 2,2 g (mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 2,0 g (mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°; Compliance: 12 μm/mN
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ω
- Internal inductance: 450 mH; Recommended load resistance: 47 kΩ
- Recommended load capacitance: 150-300pF