Brand: PRO-JECT AUDIO SYSTEMS
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Evo Turntable with 2M Red Needle - Satin Black
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days within Dubai. Other emirates may take up to 8 business days. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Time for Evolution.
We have taken our most popular turntable design and improved every aspect of it. The result is an incredibly refined product.
- NEW Heavier steel platter with TPE damping
- NEW Motor suspension with better damping
- NEW Height-adjustable metal feet
- NEW Electronic speed switch
- NEW Satin colours in gorgeous finish
- 8,6” one-piece carbon tonearm
- Pre-adjusted Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- Precision belt drive with electronic speed control
- 8x hand-painted or real walnut veneer MDF chassis
- Semi-symmetrical phono cable with metal connectors
- Gold plated RCA connectors
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
- Nominal speeds: 33/45 r.p.m.. *** 78 r.p.m. optional
- Speed variance: 33: ±0.50% 45: ±0.60%
- Wow and flutter: 33: ±0.17% 45: ±0.15%
- Signal to noise: 68dB
- Effective tonearm mass: 6g
- Effective tonearm length: 8.6 " ( 218.5 mm)
- Overhang: 18,5 mm
- Power consumption: 4 W/ 0 W in Stand-By
- Outboard power supply: 15V / 0 – 0.8 mA DC (set at 0.5 mA), universal power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 415 x 118 x 320 mm, dust cover open 415 x 365 x 405mm
- Weight: 5,6 kg
- Dimensions packaging (W x H x D): 488 x 235 x 393 mm
- Weight incl. packaging: 8.0kg
MM-Cartridge Ortofon 2M Red:
- Frequency range: 20-22.000Hz
- Channel separation: 22dB/1kHz
- Output voltage: 5.5mV
- Recommended load impedance: 47kohms/amplifier connection – MM input
- Compliance/stylus type: 20µm/mN – elliptical
- Recommended tracking force: 17.5mN
- Weight: 7.2g
The new Debut Carbon EVO is supplied with an adjustable acrylic dust cover. Also included is an adapter for 7‘‘ singles, a Connect it E RCA phono cable, and, in addition to the standard drive belt, a round belt for 78 RPM records. You will also find a new, easy to follow, setup guide with all the information you need to correctly set up your new Debut Carbon EVO turntable.