Yamaha NTX1 Electric-Acoustic Nylon-String Guitar - Sandburst
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Electric and thinline players can have trouble adapting to the necks, nuts, and bodies, and actions of traditional nylon-string guitars. But the Yamaha NTX1 lineup seeks to rectify this awkward transition by blending mature plugged-in classical tones with precision comfort and playability for the stage. The NTX1's slim nato wood body features a solid Sitka spruce top with an advanced undersaddle pickup system to supply satisfying plugged-in tone anywhere you play out - from the coffee shop to the club. The modern neck profile puts plenty of space between your palm and fingers to facilitate lead and chord work without cramping. You also get a slimmed-down 1-7/8" nut spacing for an easier transition between axes, along with a genuine walnut fingerboard with ultra-flat 23-5/8" radiusing to supply classic nylon-string phrasing and momentum.
- A transition nylon-string that's geared for the stage
- Blends mature plugged-in classical tone with precision comfort and playability
- Premium solid tonewood construction
- Advanced NX bracing enhances low-end projection
- Sitka spruce top provides a dynamic, expressive voicing
- Slim nato wood back and sides
- Modern-profile nato wood neck
- Flat 23-5/8" radiused fingerboard
- Slimmed-down 1-7/8" nut spacing
- Undersaddle pickup system with 3-band EQ and tuner