Platinum Collection (2 Discs) | Enigma
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
2009 two CD collection containing a hits disc plus a second CD that features 11 previously unreleased tracks! Released to coincide with their 20th Anniversary, the Platinum Collection takes a look back at one of the most successful musical projects of the last two decades. with over 50 million records sold worldwide, more than 100 platinum and gold awards and over 50 #1 chart positions, mastermind Michael Cretu has created a musical universe that is often imitated but never duplicated. Containing a plethora of non album edits and unreleased tracks, this serves as both a perfect introduction to Enigma AND as a wonderful addition to any fan's collection. 28 tracks. EMI.
- Sadeness - Part I (Radio Edit)
- Mea Culpa Part II (Orthodox Mix)
- Principles Of Lust (Radio Edit)
- Rivers Of Belief
- Return To Innocence (Radio Edit) (2001 Digital Remaster)
- Age Of Loneliness (Radio Edit)
- Out From The Deep (Radio Edit)
- Beyond The Invisible (Radio Edit)
- T.N.T. For The Brain (112 Bpm) (Radio Edit)
- Gravity Of Love
- Push The Limits (Radio Edit)
- Turn Around (Radio Edit)
- Voyageur (Radio Edit)
- Boum Boum (Enigma Radio Edit)
- Following The Sun (Radio Edit)
- Seven Lives (Radio Edit)
- La Puerta Del Cielo (Radio Edit)
- Lost One (Instrumental)
- Lost Two (Instrumental)
- Lost Three (Instrumental)
- Lost Four (Instrumental)
- Lost Five (Instrumental)
- Lost Six (Instrumental)
- Lost Seven (Instrumental)
- Lost Eight (Instrumental)
- Lost Nine (Instrumental)
- Lost Ten (Instrumental)
- Lost Eleven (Instrumental)