Easy Lunch Box Ideas
Avocados are full of nutrients, healthy fats and fibers; they are easy to incorporate in any diet and additionally are absolutely delicious!
They contain more potassium than bananas and help lower blood cholesterol and pressure. Avocados are the ultimate weight loss friendly food!
We’ve put together a simple and easy recipe to create a tasty Guacamole spread.
Check out our easy step-by-step guide in the video below.
• In a mortar and pestle, gently pound the red onion, lime and salt together.
(Let it sit for five minutes, this will take the edge off of the onion.)
• Slowly add your avocado to the mortar and pestle (one half at a time) and pound until completely smooth.
• Stir in Cilantro. Taste and adjust lime and salt levels.
• Arrange accordingly unto the toast.
• 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
• 1 lime
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 avocados
• 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
• 6 Cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
• Salt and pepper
• Sourdough bread, thickly cut
All products used in the making of this video can be found here.