Brand: JOSEPH JOSEPH
Joseph Joseph Spiro Spiralizer
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Spiro comes with two styles of spiraling blade- coarse and fine- for different noodle thicknesses plus a handy grating blade for cheese and salads. It features a soft-grip lid for easy turning, and two guide arms that help keep food straight as you twist.
Unlike conventional spiralizers, Spiro is compact and easy to store with all three blades stacking neatly together along with the clear base.
Spiraling vegetables is a simple way to get some of your 5 a day and offers a healthy alternative to carbs like pasta or noodles.
For best results:
- 1. Use straight pieces of food, approx. 8 x 4 cm. Cut food to size accordingly.
- Pat dry water-heavy foods, such as courgette/zucchini, with a paper towel after spiraling to prevent them going soggy.
- For long spirals, make sure the food is centred on the blade disc
How to use:
- Cut food into straight pieces with flat ends
- Select blade type
- Place food in centre of blade disc and push down onto spindle
- Place lid on top and insert guide arms into slots
- Twist lid clockwise and push downwards to spiralizer
Care & use:
- Dish washer safe (top shelf 50 degrees)
- BPA free
- Food safe
7.8 x 7.8 x 16 cm
- Weight: 21 grams
- Sharp blades: keep fingers away from blades during use and cleaning.
- Always store blades inside container when not in use.
- Empty food from container after use.
- Not suitable for food storage.