Bodum PRM Brazil Coffee Maker 1L Black
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
About the BRAZIL French Press Coffee Maker
Savor perfectly brewed coffee every day with the BRAZIL French press coffee maker. Part of Bodum's iconic French press brewing range, this superb coffee maker has certainly stood the test of time; it's been brewing seriously good coffee since the 1980s.
Like other products in our French press range, the BRAZIL coffee maker uses premium quality borosilicate glass for the carafe and a reusable stainless-steel filter to extract the full flavor from your precious beans. However, its lightweight, BPA-free plastic body, handle and lid look stylish while epitomizing our motto that 'good design doesn't have to be expensive'.
Combining affordable design with a simple, environmentally friendly brewing system, the BRAZIL French press coffee maker offers everybody the chance to appreciate one of life's great pleasures: a delicious cup of joe!
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won't alter or impair the coffee's natural flavor.
- The body, handle and lid are made from lightweight, BPA-free plastic with Bodum branding around the base.
- Stainless steel plunger and filter prevent ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods - no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Available in a choice of colors and capacities.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
How it Works:
- The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the BRAZIL on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
Use & Care:
*Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.