Aladdin Naito Chilled Thermavac Stainless Steel Water Bottle 550ml Goldfish Green
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days within Dubai. Other emirates may take up to 8 business days. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
- Exclusive Chilled Water Bottle: This unique Aladdin X Naito line, created in cooperation with Berlin-based Japanese artist and designer Naito, inspires and motivates you to stay hydrated without compromising in our urban on-the-go environment. Thanks to the double wall Thermavac vacuum isolation, this innovative water bottle keeps water cool for 9 hours, allowing you to stay hydrated throughout the day without using single-use plastics and in style.
- Sustainable and Safe: EU tested safe reusable water bottle that is made with durable no-rust stainless steel. BPA FREE.
- Lightweight and Leakproof: Lightweight water container with a leakproof top and a smooth drinking spout to enjoy cool water without spilling a drop.
- Easy to Clean: This product is made to be easy to clean. This stainless steel water bottle is dishwasher safe, but only on the top rack.
- Sustain Promise: For the sake of both you and the environment. The Aladdin Sustain Promise is included with every Aladdin product. As a result, your new product is guaranteed to be innovative, high-quality, and socially responsible. Ethically created in our factories in accordance with a code of conduct that values the materials, people, and environment while conserving natural resources and energy.