Tales from the Borderlands: A Telltale Games Series
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Delivery 2-8 business days
Orders are delivered within 2-8 business days Spend AED 200 and more and receive free delivery on all items.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
"Tales from the Borderlands" will explore and expand on the stories of existing and all-new characters from the world of Pandora, as seen in the critically-acclaimed and best-selling Borderlands 2 from Gearbox and 2K.
Featuring two playable characters, the story is told from two unique perspectives that will alternate as the story progresses. These characters include Rhys, a scheming, low-level data-miner within Hyperion who's plotting his own grand ambitions, and Fiona, a clever and classic fast-talking con-artist born and raised on Pandora out to pull off the grift of a lifetime.
While they themselves aren't vault hunters, both Rhys and Fiona will also come across vault hunters such as Zer0 and other characters from the world of Borderlands 2 throughout the series, as all events in Tales from the Borderlands will be part of the official Borderlands story canon.
- The loot you grab in Tales will be available to use in other areas of the Borderlands franchise
- Your choices matter and will help create YOUR version of the story across the season
- The series takes place after the events of Borderlands 2. Handsome Jack is gone. Or is he? You might have seen the trailer we put out a while back
- You’re going to play two different viewpoints. Rhys works for Hyperion; he’s a company man with grand ambitions that have been thrown off the rails. Fiona is a fast-talking con artist, with very few people left on Pandora she hasn’t swindled one way or another
- They both have a very different opinion of the events that brought them together, and the only way to find out something near to the truth is to live their lives and make your own decisions
|Main Perspective||3rd-Person Perspective|