Monster Hunter: World - Iceborne: Master Edition
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Delivery 2-8 business days
Orders are delivered within 2-8 business days Spend AED 200 and more and receive free delivery on all items.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Discover breathtaking environments and battle titanic creatures in this collection that includes Monster Hunter: World and its massive expansion, Iceborne. As a hunter, you’ll take on quests to track & slay monsters in a variety of living, breathing habitats. Take down these monsters and use their materials to forge even more powerful weapons and armor, then prepare for even tougher foes as the story unfolds. Each discovery adds new areas, creatures and drama to the adventure!
The Iceborne expansion adds new monsters, gear and abilities to Monster Hunter: World. Picking up right where the base game left off, the Research Commission and your hunter set off to a new polar region, kicking off a brand-new story set in Hoarfrost Reach. From this frigid staging ground, you’ll encounter all-new creatures, forge amazing new weapons and armor, and tackle thrilling quests that offer some of the most challenging encounters yet. Conquer these missions alone, or play online with other hunters for epic multiplayer quests.
- Contains both Monster Hunter: World and the Iceborne expansion.
- Explore sprawling locales teeming with undiscovered creatures and thriving ecosystems.
- Battle fearsome monsters not only to craft new weapons & armor, but also to drive the story forward and uncover the mysteries of the New World and Hoarfrost Reach.
- Extensive single-player campaign that also allows drop-in multiplayer, use the SOS Flare to summon other hunters for an assist!
- Use monster materials, as well as items found growing in the wild, to craft new items and gear.
|Technology||MT Framework 2.0|
|Main Perspective||3rd-Person Perspective|