Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - PS4
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days within Dubai. Other emirates may take up to 8 business days.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Your favorite marsupial Crash Bandicoot is back! He’s enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance in the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy lets players spin, jump, wump and repeat as they take on the epic challenges and adventures from the three games that started it all: Crash Bandicoot Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Now fans can experience the beloved ‘90s video game icon like never before in this remastered game collection. In this new trilogy, Crash fanatics can relive all their favorite moments in fully-remastered HD graphical glory and put some UMPH in their WUMP!
- The Bandicoot is Back – The marsupial that defined a generation is better than ever in a first-ever remaster of the original trilogy: Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Play as Coco – For the first time, Crash’s smart and spirited little sister, Coco, will be playable throughout the trilogy. Fans can switch between playing as Crash or Coco. Both characters have an N. Sane set of special attacks – each with their own style!
- Now in Face-Melting PS4 Pro HD – Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy has brand-new lighting, animations, and recreated cinematics in stunning “N. Hanced Fur-K” and PS4 Pro HD. New animations, visual effects and environmental details let players spin, jump and jet pack their way through the lush—and furriest—Wumpa Island yet!
- Bringing Back the Beat – The new collection features a fully-remastered game soundtrack, packed with all the didgeridoos, xylophones and thumpin’ bass lines fans can handle!
- Original Story, New Tech – Full analog stick support, a unified save system and unified checkpoint system make it easier than ever to enjoy the classic adventure. Plus, improved bonus levels, time trials everywhere and online leaderboards will make this an epic trilogy for the hardest of the ‘Coot core!
- New Cinematics – All the beloved cinematics in this trilogy are being lovingly re-crafted. In the intro cinematic, Crash Bandicoot’s origin story shows our villains, Dr. Neo Cortex and Dr. Nitrus Brio, try to evolve Crash into an evil mutant general, but it doesn’t go quite as planned!
- Say What? – Fans of the Crash Bandicoot games may recognize some familiar voice actors whose newly recorded dialogue appears in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, including Jess Harnell, Lex Lang and Debi Derryberry, among others.
|Main Perspective||3rd-Person Perspective,Side-on,Scrolling|