Werewolf The Apocalypse Earthblood - PS5
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days within Dubai. Other emirates may take up to 8 business days.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Cahal has one goal: to rescue his daughter. But to accomplish this he must also confront the deadly threat of a corrupt corporation that is poisoning the world: Endron, a petroleum subsidiary of the megacorporation Pentex.
Because Cahal can transform into a wolf, he can see what common mortals can't and therefore exposes the true, corrupt nature of Endron and its devastating operations. Faced with its wanton destruction of nature, concealed by the hypocrisy of a “greenwashing” advertising campaign, the rage within Cahal – one of the game's core mechanics – transforms him into a werewolf so he can wage war against corrupting supernatural forces.
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood is the first action-RPG game adapted from the eponymous horror franchise. Mature, brutal, and complex, it invites the player to embody Cahal throughout his quest of bloody redemption. He'll play an essential role in the great war led by the Garous against Pentex, whose activities are devastating the natural world.
- A QUEST FOR REDEMPTION - A former protector of Gaia, born under a full moonthe Auspice of Ahroun and proud werewolfWarrior of the Fianna Tribe, Cahal chose exile after losing control of his devastating Rrage. While searching for his missing daughter, Cahal discovers that his old pack tribe is in danger, and he must come to its aid.
- ONE HERO, THREE FORMS - Each form has its advantages: the wolf can sneak around undetected, Cahal as a human can interact with other people, and the half-wolf Crinos can unleash its inhuman Rrage to tear enemies apart.
- *Human - Interactions and Dialogue
- *Wolf - Sneaking and Exploration
- *Werewolf - Combat and Carnage
- IMMENSE RAGE - Your worst enemy is yourself: if you don't contain your rage, it can destroy you once again by letting the Wyrm enthrall consume your soul.
|Technology||Unreal Engine 4|