Maneater - Day 1 - PS5
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days within Dubai. Other emirates may take up to 8 business days.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Maneater is a Single-Player Action RPG, set in the unforgiving waters of the Gulf Coast. Fight to survive in the open ocean, with danger lurking at every depth. Your only tools are your wits, your jaws, and an uncanny ability to evolve as you feed. Anything and everything is on the menu... kill or be killed.
- Become a MANEATER - Play as a giant Bull Shark and terrorize the coastal waterways. Tear swimmers and divers limb from limb, give the humans a reason to fear you.
- Explore a massive open world - Immerse yourself in a living, breathing world full of threats, and rewards. Explore sunken wrecks, lurk in swamps, or just cruise the open ocean looking for whales to feed on.
- Deep Stats and Role Playing - Role-play and customize your shark with a variety of stat driven systems. Evolve different parts of your body to improve how they function, or pump up your ferocity to enter brief feeding frenzies.
- Experienced Team - From the minds behind Depth and Killing Floor, our goal as an early access game is to push the feeling of playing as a shark to new heights, developing a strictly single-player experience that will challenge and engage the player from start to finish. Gritty, visceral, heart-pounding action games are our calling.
- Fully Evolved for Next-Gen Consoles - Gaming’s new queen of the deep will return more powerful than ever in the next generation of gaming. Full utilization of next gen hardware including ray-tracing, native 4K HDR support at a silky smooth 60 FPS, lush new lighting effects, immersive feedback via the PlayStation5 DualSense controller’s haptic motors, and more will put players in control of the apex predator of the sea like never before.
|Technology||Unreal Engine 4|