Pokémon: Let's Go - Pikachu!
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Delivery 2-8 business days
Orders are delivered within 2-8 business days Spend AED 200 and more and receive free delivery on all items.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Return to the Kanto region and experience a classic Pokémon journey in a whole new way with Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! introduce a new play style that anyone can enjoy, combined with the fun of collecting Pokémon.
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! are based on Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition, which first launched in Japan in 1998. These updated versions have been reimagined to make the most of the unique capabilities of the Nintendo Switch. The games also capture the fun of Pokémon GO and its intuitive Pokémon-catching mechanic.
- Befriend Your Partner - At the start of your tale, you will encounter either Pikachu or Eevee, depending on which game version you choose. This Pikachu or Eevee will join you as your partner in your adventures, growing together with you on your journey.
- Pikachu or Eevee will be with you wherever you go, either hanging on your shoulder or riding on your head. Don’t let their adorable expressions fool you into thinking that cuteness is all they offer, though. Your partner will be a dependable ally in battle, too.
- In addition to determining your first partner Pokémon, there will be some differences in the species of Pokémon that you encounter and the rate at which you encounter them based on whether you choose Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
- Catching Made Easy - The games utilize the abilities of the Nintendo Switch to add new and more accessible ways to experience Pokémon and play in the Pokémon universe. Even those who have never played the Pokémon series before will be able to dive right in—Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! are easily approachable for newcomers to the series, but also have enough depth to keep veteran Trainers on their toes.
- The practice of catching Pokémon has been changed dramatically from previous titles. Now you can use your Nintendo Switch’s Joy-Con to toss a Poké Ball at your target with one hand, either by pressing a button or flicking your wrist. With fewer buttons and intuitive action, it’s never been simpler.
- Play Pokémon Together - Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! also feature two-player simultaneous play. By sharing one of the Joy-Con controllers with a partner, two players can adventure at the same time. Throw Poké Balls together when you encounter Pokémon to boost your chances of successfully catching them, or have a friend lend a hand by joining you in battles against Trainers in your game.
- Poké Ball Plus - To really capture the Pokémon spirit of these titles, the new Poké Ball Plus accessory allows you to interact with the games like never before. The Poké Ball-shaped device can be used to play Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! in place of your Joy-Con. In addition to motion controls, the device lights up with a variety of colors, vibrates, and plays sounds. When you try to catch a Pokémon, you’ll feel it moving inside its Poké Ball, and if your catch is successful, you’ll even hear the cry of the Pokémon you just caught. As a controller, the Poké Ball Plus will bring a new level of fun and immersion to these games.
- But the Poké Ball Plus does more than just function as a controller. Take one of your favorite Pokémon from these games for a stroll in your Poké Ball Plus, and you can bring it with you as you go about your daily life in the real world. You can spend time with your Pokémon even when you’re not playing Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!—and you’ll be rewarded in various ways when you return them to your game.
- Plus, the Poké Ball Plus works as a Pokémon GO Plus. That’s a lot of pluses for one little Poké Ball!
- Pokémon GO Connection - There is a deep connection between Pokémon GO and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! For one thing, Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region that you have caught in Pokémon GO can be brought into these two new Nintendo Switch games.
|Main Perspective||3rd-Person Perspective|
|Supported Hardware Accessories||Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (Supported)|