(a) Deliveries are made between Saturday and Thursday and will be undertaken by a third party appointed by Virgin for and on behalf of Virgin. Virgin makes every effort to dispatch Products on time. If the ordered Products are not delivered within the time period Virgin specified in the confirmation email, please contact Virgin’s Customer Services quoting the order reference contained in your order confirmation email.
(b) Delivery occurs when the ordered Products are delivered to the delivery address you specified when placing your order. At this point, responsibility for loss, breakage and damage passes to you. Ownership of Products purchased passes to you when payment is received by Virgin in full. You will be asked to sign for acceptance of the Products which will note that the Products are correct and have been received in good condition.
(c) If you are not at the delivery address, Virgin will assume that any adults that are present at the delivery address are authorized by you to take delivery of the Products that you have ordered. If above criteria are not met or if there is no one at the delivery address, Virgin will not leave the Products at the delivery address. Virgin will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery time.
(d) Please note that the delivery people will only deliver the Products to your front door.
Virgin does not deliver to any residence outside of the United Arab Emirates.
Casio BGA-240-7ADR Baby-G Watch
Casio BA-120-7B Baby-G Analog-Digital Watch
Casio BGA1907B Baby-G Digital Watch
Casio BGA-240L-2A2DR Baby-G Watch
Casio BGA-185FS-7ADR Baby-G Digital Watch
Beach Glamping Series
Introducing the new Beach Glamping* Series for active summertime fun lifestyles. Designs reflect a concept of the beautiful brilliance of a summer beach, and relatively large multi-faceted stainless steel bezels create a look that is casual, yet elegant. The faces show a 3D image of breaking waves, and color variations include refreshing white with pink gold bezel and white with silver bezel. The accents provided by these models can be coordinated with various fashions.
A Tide Graph comes in handy for a variety of beach activities, and these are the first BABY-G combination models with 200-meter water resistance.
• Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
• Resin Band
• Mineral Glass
• Shock Resistant
• 200-meter water resistance
• LED light
- Selectable illumination duration, afterglow
• World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
• Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
• Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
• Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
• Tidal Trend Indicator (Shows tidal changes over the next 12 hours.)
• 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Countdown timer
- Measuring until: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minutes increments)
• Counter (Keep track of a count up to 999.)
• Daily alarm
• Hourly time signal
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (tide level)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
• Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
• Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2