(a) Deliveries are made between Saturday and Thursday and will be undertaken by a third party appointed by Virgin for and on behalf of Virgin. Virgin makes every effort to dispatch Products on time. If the ordered Products are not delivered within the time period Virgin specified in the confirmation email, please contact Virgin’s Customer Services quoting the order reference contained in your order confirmation email.
(b) Delivery occurs when the ordered Products are delivered to the delivery address you specified when placing your order. At this point, responsibility for loss, breakage and damage passes to you. Ownership of Products purchased passes to you when payment is received by Virgin in full. You will be asked to sign for acceptance of the Products which will note that the Products are correct and have been received in good condition.
(c) If you are not at the delivery address, Virgin will assume that any adults that are present at the delivery address are authorized by you to take delivery of the Products that you have ordered. If above criteria are not met or if there is no one at the delivery address, Virgin will not leave the Products at the delivery address. Virgin will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery time.
(d) Please note that the delivery people will only deliver the Products to your front door.
Virgin does not deliver to any residence outside of the United Arab Emirates.
CASIO BA-120-9B BABY-G ANALOG-DIGITAL WATCH
CASIO BABY-G BGA1904B STRAP WATCH
CASIO BA-110TX-7ADR BABY-G DIGITAL WATCH
CASIO BGA171 BABY-G ANALOG-DIGITAL WATCH ORANGE
CASIO BGA185-9A BABY-G WATCH
The Dual Dial World Time feature of this model makes it great for the world-traveling women of today. You can view the time in your current location (main hands) and one other location (6 o’clock dial) at a glance, and swap the main and dial times by simply holding down the lower right button.
The color of this model haves been specially selected to fit right in at beach resorts around the globe, and the travel motif is further accentuated by a jet plane minute hand in the dial and a world map face design.
• Case / bezel material: Resin
• Resin Band
• Shock Resistant
• Mineral Glass
• 100-meter water resistance
• LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
• World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
• Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
• 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
• Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
• Counter (Keep track of a count up to 999)
• 5 daily alarms
• Hourly time signal
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (mode)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
• Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
• Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2