(a) Deliveries are made between Saturday and Thursday and will be undertaken by a third party appointed by Virgin for and on behalf of Virgin. Virgin makes every effort to dispatch Products on time. If the ordered Products are not delivered within the time period Virgin specified in the confirmation email, please contact Virgin’s Customer Services quoting the order reference contained in your order confirmation email.
(b) Delivery occurs when the ordered Products are delivered to the delivery address you specified when placing your order. At this point, responsibility for loss, breakage and damage passes to you. Ownership of Products purchased passes to you when payment is received by Virgin in full. You will be asked to sign for acceptance of the Products which will note that the Products are correct and have been received in good condition.
(c) If you are not at the delivery address, Virgin will assume that any adults that are present at the delivery address are authorized by you to take delivery of the Products that you have ordered. If above criteria are not met or if there is no one at the delivery address, Virgin will not leave the Products at the delivery address. Virgin will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery time.
(d) Please note that the delivery people will only deliver the Products to your front door.
Virgin does not deliver to any residence outside of the United Arab Emirates.
Casio BGA-240-7ADR Baby-G Watch
Casio BA-120-7B Baby-G Analog-Digital Watch
Casio Ba-110Tx-4Adr Baby-G Digital Watch
Casio BGA1907B Baby-G Digital Watch
Casio BGA-240L-2A2DR Baby-G Watch
From the BGA-185 Series of watches that simplify stopwatch operation for running and other sports comes a new collection of vivid color models. Bright blue and green, pink and orange, and white and sky blue color combinations are compatible with sportswear, sneakers, and other sportswear items. A one-press stopwatch start feature lets you begin a stopwatch elapsed time operation by simply pressing the lower right button, without the need to perform a separate operation to enter the Stopwatch mode. The result is simple, fumble-free operation.
These watches are analog-digital combination models, and a large digital display makes time easier to read.
These new models are just the thing for women who like to create their own look for running and engaging in other sports.
• Case / bezel material: Resin
• Resin Band
• Shock Resistant
• Mineral Glass
• 100-meter water resistance
• LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
• World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
• Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
• 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
• Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
• Counter (Keep track of a count up to 999)
• 5 daily alarms
• Hourly time signal
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (mode)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
• Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
• Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2