Casio G-Shock DW-B5600G-7DR Digital Men's Watch
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Introducing the DW-B5600 line of G-SHOCK watches Featuring a new toughness-driven design and Smartphone Link functionality Bold color schemes take you from stylish urban streets. More than just fashion, these timepieces also deliver full functionality. Sync with your smartphone via Bluetooth® and tap into the dedicated app to access the functions you need. The DW-B5600 offers the same translucent gradated color schemes in the iconic case G-SHOCK fans know and love.
- World time World time 29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated greenwich mean time), daylight saving on/off Stopwatch 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity
- 59'59 Measuring modes
- Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Timer Countdown timer Measuring unit
- 1 second Countdown range
- 60 minutes Countdown start time setting range
- 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments) Others
- Auto-repeat, time up alarm Alarm/hourly time signal 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm) Hourly time signal Light LED light (Super Illuminator) Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow Light color LED
- White Calendar Full auto-calendar (to year 2039) Accuracy Accuracy
- ±30 seconds per month Other features 12/24-hour format Regular timekeeping
- 2 hands(hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)) Digital
- Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day