Casio G-Shock AW-500MNT-1ADR Analog/Digital Watch
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
These new models were designed by the popular graphic artist known as YOSHIROTTEN, under the theme MUSIC NIGHT TOKYO. They conjure up images of the Tokyo music scene, where flashes of orange and green lasers greet you as you enter a dim-lit club.
This lineups base model is the AW-500, which is the first analog-digital combination model of the G-SHOCK lineup. This model is done in a choice of light gray or dark gray.
The AW-500MNT is also available in light gray with orange lettering or dark gray with green lettering, with countless laser effect lights appearing across the entire face.
The exciting new designs of these G-SHOCK models faithfully reproduce all the glitter and excitement of music nights in Tokyo.
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00′00″00～59′59″99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00′00～23:59′59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Daily alarm
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016
- EL:Blue Green