Snap Spectacles v2 Ruby Daybreak
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of AED 1,000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days within UAE. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Spectacles are sunglasses that capture the world, the way you see it. No fumbling with your phone. Just press the button to take a photo or video - and get back to your life.
Spectacles V2 feature an improved design that is slimmer, lighter and even more comfortable to wear. The accompanying charging case is also considerably smaller.
That's not all that's changed: Holding down on the capture button will now allow you to take a still photo (something you couldn't do on gen one) and the transfer process of sending content from Spectacles to your phone should be three to four times faster. Videos see a resolution bump of 25% to 1216 x 1216 and photos are captured at 1642 x 1642. Clear? (see what we did there?)
1.Pair the Spectacles with your mobile device via Bluetooth
2.Press the button to start recording a Snap
3.Once you've paired Specs with your device, Snaps will automatically import over Bluetooth
4.Specs will store about 200 Snaps
- iPhone 5 and later, running iOS 8 and above
- Android devices running Android 4.3 and above with BLE and Wi-Fi Direct
- Spectacles are water resistant, so you can use them in the rain — or even take a photo or video in shallow water!
- To swap out Spectacles lenses for prescription lenses, consult a professional ABO-certified optician for guidance.
- Spectacles’ lenses are not polarized.
- Spectacles are one-size-fits-most.
- The cleaning cloth that comes with Specs is your best bet for shining up your lenses regularly. This should take care of everyday cleaning and polishing needs. Don’t use liquid to clean your Specs.