Apple Watch Nike Series 6 GPS 40mm Space Grey Aluminium Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over AED 1000
Free shipping from AED 200
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days within Dubai. Other emirates may take up to 8 business days. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
The Run Beckons.
With Apple Watch Nike Series 6, you can track your workouts with the Nike Run Club app. Sync music for motivation right to your watch. Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.1 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands.
- Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colors
- New, more customizable Nike watch faces
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app2
- Check your heart rate any time with the Heart Rate app
- Get notifications for high and low heart rate
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5HGz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design3
- Sync your favorite music and podcasts
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist4
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking and new customizable watch faces
- Aluminum cases
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
2Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
3ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
4To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.